Wednesday, February 20, 2008

wednesday

my wednesday was like normal....still breathing..alhamdulilah...

That morning wake up early...bcoz i wanted to meet my Manager to dicuss about my shift..and also..take my january's salary as promoter..then making the move to collge like every other day...attend classes..

i came late again..another 30 minutes left for classes..lucky me ,sir not angry..hahaha..then reached in class sign attendace..class end!.my sir did not feel too well..

Lunch at usual place..n then heading to lab..wanted to test my dvd-courseware..adesh...still did not work out...after went to movie..Times Square...
belanja my fINALprojectpartner to watch DUNIA BARU THE MOVIE...since i dah niat nak belanja him..and me wanted to watch again..hehe..in fact dah dapat gaji...=)



ulasan filem dunia baru the movie
then after watching the movie..went to pizza hut-by dinner for my famly..take away yeh..

Later,me went to umah baru..ask my adeq2 to turun..pick up the meal..i can see them happy when they recieve the meals..hehe..makan elok2 yeh...jangan nak berebut adik-adikku..=p

Then pick up the syura's home key from my neighbour..since she will be sleepovering @ uitm matez to do ament..then have dinner at kdi at traffic light..makan western..=)..
later syura called..she will be home...so,hurry went home...lalaala...

No comments: