Sunday, February 10, 2008

Last review as promoter..

i have been bz lately...i never had time to write my journal of chaotic-life....
just for todae ,im writting a simple review when i was a promoter for the [ast few days...haha..i help my bosh to work from 6 pm on 6 feb till 10 feb(including weekends)..wohooo...penat seyh..lucky me i was working with wanie...i had frenz to talk at last!!all this while, i was so silent...my other staff are amoi lor...they speak each other with their language..ahaha..anyway,that's not the big deal...i am a shy person with the stranger actually..hehee...

as far as i being a promoter (before i am quiting 10/2/08)..things went pretty well,and i learned a lot of experince with these job..

1)Thank you that matter - i bet everybody noe this.even a little appreciation means a lot when i was serving the customer.
2)Get ReaL-put ur feet on the ground..- dun expect other country culture would be the same as ours...
3)Doing the job that u dun really like can cost u a pain..trust me..
4)i would never forget the tarian naga in jusco mid...

n i did take my driving classes....besh even though we almost terbabas...hehe...handbreak still has problem..uhhu..
n multitasking was hard for me...the clucth,break,fuel...all together @ 1 time..a bit hard to handle..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks