Monday, February 11, 2008

first day working @ borders!!..

everything was ok..i am so damn exhausted..nonstop working..uhhu..plus,my left leg pain!!i gagah kan jugek..if not i would have skip my class early this morning!but i am not...i went to the class though,eventhough i really feel so tired..challenges!..

anyway,my class @ 1030 am..and my working's shift is 1330 pm..kind of rushing with the pain leg..uhhu..sakit!!!...

reaching at the world of knowledge aka BORDERS,the GarDen midvalley...with the open heart..hehe..meet mrs erwin the manager..he was having his lunch at pantry..and all of sudden i met zana..wanie's friend.chitchating jap..then there was a briefing n attendance..meet new co-worker yg hebat2...meet the other manager yuana,taller tan, the gorgues kit, and sharina aka rina (not my sis,k)..introduction myself and start working..at first ,no one is willing to teach me...semua lari..apesal tah..

lucky me, the guider for todae is the gorgues kit..hehe..he told me the shelving and reading the code , remember the section...and other manager,mr ooi teach me paging,shelving and reading the database called TLU(title Look UP)...

and overall was blast!!

a place that i adore to work with...=)

i can see the different between doing the job i like with the job that i dunn really like...TOTALLY DIFFERENT...

anyway,..
ive got to go..
1am already..

No comments: