Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Odd??

Tuesday...

i came late to the class..reached at in front of my door's class..set the strategy "how to come in without sir notices me in..hehe...slowly open the door..when sir did not noticed me..then ,close the door silently,and then..pick the place..and hurry sit...hehe..sir dun even notices me..pun..HAHAHAHA...

class end..
heading to second floor,to get a form to be fasilitator...haaahaa..saje jew...dun know whether i want to submit or not...then hav lunch v my mates @ usual place..then rushing to go work...uhhu..dun want to miss my briefing again...

later,take train to b.tasik selatan..then changes to ktm-rawang..midvalley station...
the train i delay..i reached @ b,tasek selatan 12.40pm..but the train reached @ 1.07pm..sempat tido dgn nyenyak nyew..hahaha..

then later sampai @ 1.20pm..yap..early for briefing..hehehe..
briefing with Mr erwin,naimi,nissa,zam,n sarah..

todae,most of my time at info counter..shelving the book @the same time..

and borders black out 4 few times...perh..living in the dark bookstore for a while..hahaa..then got this lesbie doing the "tuuutttt" thing at the back of the shelve..wayang free laks mereka...uhhhuuhu..

@1030 pm..off duty..
back home @ 1130pm...lewat seyh..sempat beli cha kuew teow@lrt university..the best char kuew tiow..!!SHOULD TRY OFTEN...TGK Duit lewr...then balik...

sleepover at syura house again...since my old house has nothing to left..not even tilam pun...so ,tumpang ler at syura house...

No comments: