Friday, February 15, 2008

Talk -Education

Friday,the blessing day of the week..

Like my routine as a student..attend the class for todae!!..Todae i ve gotten "Entreprenuer's Talk"..Speech by Sir Sulaiman..my entreprenuer's lecterur...the Talk started @ 2.30 pm..

I came late on the talk,because i ve forgot to bring nural testimonial for dean list...which mean,i forgot mine too..the dateline to submit is todae.so,i ve to u turn back , from bangsar to my homiez...change buses ...adesh!!
Because of that,i reached at the hall..late 30 minutes..lucky me..the Talk didnt even started yet!..hehe..
Taking the coupon for free meals...then sit down..beside ana..

The Talk much like my ordinary entrepreneur class...uhhu..But gain a lot of knowledge...
Break time!!me meet pn zurina to get her sign on my testimonial...

Then continue attend the Talk...sadly,i miss the meals..that's qualified me as HUnger...uhhu..
Thanks to ana ,n nural for donating theirs to mine...

After that 5.15pm ,the Talk ended..

me went to Ain kecik's rent house..to sleepover..because tommorow i need to attend a seminar called"GET THAT JOB"..
i need to be in college by 7am...walawei..Early in the mornig..the place for the seminar is KELAB DARUL EHSAN,AMPANG..

chitchating with Eet and ainkecik..(sorry ,have to called her v this name)..There are a lot of ain in the collge..THis nickname make her differ..=p.Later, went to cc to print her resume ,to be bring tommorow..Then Dine in at KIng's Tomyam..just tapau anyway..n ya burger without roti too....hehe..cedap..=)..

Then watching Tv3 - something gotta to give film...watching n eating together..
ain sleep early.she got headache..and Eet went out with her bf...lor..

1 am..sleep...

p/s i have problem to upload my pic here,in blogspot..dun know y...my blog look a bit dull..without the pic..uhhuhu..=(.sowwwiiieeee...

No comments: