Sunday, February 17, 2008

"GET THAT JOB!"

seminar to attends todae @KELAN DARUL EHSAN,AMPANG.supponsor by my college Kptm. Woke up early todae..Then ironing my baju..sadly, my baju get burn..Terbakar..uhhu..my fav baju kurung plaks tuh...uhhu..generous ain..to give me pinjam baju dia...lucky,me she 's got same size like mine..hehe..same2 kecik..=0..

we haeding to collge on 7.am.then having breakfast..me having milo suam jew..n i did not know ain did not drink milo in the morning..sowwiieee..we wasted the milo..Then ,7.30 we gerak to kelab darul ehsan..naik bas ini
adesh!UNISEL BUS?!!Ape daa KPTM NIE..tak mampu nak beli bas sendiri kew...uhhu..

then..
sampai kat sana..around 8++ am...reached there and enter the hall of the seminar..and having morning coffee..but tea for me..i m alegic with coffee..migrain reason..
hall of seminar

morning coffee


the seminar went preety well,conducted by Sir Rizal,a consultant of TAKE CHARGE Company!He told us so many knowledge ,tips ,Guide to start apply the job,the resume,the technic&strategy,the dressing&grromming..in fact,his seminar never get us sleepy or boring..



evrything was worth it!!...i m not regret attending this s seminar...a lot of things i gain...n my stomach full of food todae...unordinary meals...makn....makn....=)

then,5.30pm..we went back to college..i tumpang umah ain kecik...nak amek my stuff...n take rest jap...tido in 1 hours like that...ngantoks gilewr...then after woke up from my sleep siap2...p night market...jalan..

9pm...wnet home...

p/s still havin problem in uploading my pic...

No comments: