Friday, February 22, 2008

stranger???

friday....

dun have classess...i had lunch with my sis and her matez this afternoon..there were 3 of them including my sista...forgot the name la...ingat sorang jew...meen if not mistaken..n before the lunch i some major problem @my old homiez...there were people who break in my house..and take sum stuff which leaf in it...n my tepon maxis..LOSt.!!not the Hp leewr..it was a regular phone house tuh..uhhu..spoil la...n ya my BOrders Shirt pun Tak dew...adesh..mane lewr ar eeh...uhhu...

The makan2..n my sis introduce her frenz..and 1 of her frenz asking who is me?..n i was like,i am dak kecixz...not even hav anything in my sharina's relative affair..just a stranger i guess..hehe..if i am her couziee..might be she feel comfortable to tell them..hehe..whatever lah...

after the lunch..headingto the garden midvalley...browsing for courseware for kids...

then tido..

No comments: