Monday, February 4, 2008

monday update

it's monday update(but update on wednesday)!!

todae,me have an research to do in tabika kemas,ampang!!..early morning,i prepare myself to go there..and my finalprojectpartner came late!!penat jew bangun awal..=(.
he came on 8am..perh!next time dun promise me!ingat!!...

then went there,bukit indah!!breakfast n discussion for todae job!!..a while later reached at tabika!!.
feel excited!!meeting lil kid in the house..hehe..reminds the gud old days at kindergarten...owh sweet..=)..interview the teacher from sabah..



warming and friendly teacher.everything was noted!..but nothing much knowledge will i gain..but overall was ok..

later my partner..wanted to change his cloth at his home...adesh!kne p gaks!n meeting her mom accidently!!haaa...chit chatting with her mom...uhhu..a moment later...he's done.!wanted to go to college..finally..but before that,i ask him to contact his mentor..lucnky me..his mentor not at collge...

haha..

suddenly,im tired to write monday update!.

anyway thanks for my fyppartner...BIG THANK YOU FOR HIS HELP ,TODAE!!U KNEW WHAT U VE DONE FOR ME...haaa..I OWE U BIG TIME,MAN....

n ya ,i got the job!!from borders!!haahahaahaa..part timer jew...
alhamdulilah...=)





p/s meet very busy people on the eve...but say hi from far only..

No comments: