Sunday, February 17, 2008

MOVING OUT TO THE NEW HOUSE..??

SUNDAY....
HETIC day for all of our family members..we will moving out..to PPR KERINCHI,LEMBAH PANTAI...still in pantai dalam anyway..n ya Flat house..Then ,early in the morning..me woke up...and start packing those things that has not pack yet...n move the perabot2 thing dulu...with my seconds adeq...dia kuat sket..then with my mum..arrange the things
b4 put in the lorry...n my father..like oweys...giv us lectering...whatever,then!!...after the lorry came in..my mum n me..terus punggah barang in the lorry..and heading to our homiez...

when we were reaching there...there's a lot of people with their things queue up for their turn to went in to the lift..there is miscommunication happen..like oweys ..with my family members..uhhu...panas2 pun nak bergaduh..malas betul la nak layan...
while waiting for our turn,my neighbours..anak cik lily...went down to help us..all of 7 of them help us...waa..very the rajin one...yg kecik2 pun nak tolong...terharu den..

our turn to put our things in the lift...ape lagi..sumbat jew ar...kasi penuh.hahahha..then went to our homiez..with turn..my turn...then...my mum...then my father..then..my adeq2..(2nd&3rd)..gilir2 angkat barang ke atas...
thanks to anak cik lily...they help us a lot...if not sape jew nak angkat barang yg berat2 tuh...

on 2++..we done with punggah2 barang..(but at old house still has tings yg belom angkat)..lepaks...kat umah baru..makan bersama2...with no electricity...x panas sgt...coz..berangin on that day...around 4..me n my 2nd adeq went to old house..my bag is there..nak p kolej sok sush laks...then me take my baju for classes..and balik..kemas2..ape yg left out at the old house..

malam tuh..

me n 2nd adeq went to new house...nak anta my lil bro..accompany my mum kat sane..nak baca2 sket..umah baru kan...then tumpang syura's car..since she pun heading towards there..reaching there..meet my mum..tido dalam gelap..wooohooo..gelap...we pasangkan lilin for her..then borak2...and heading down..makan..kat kedai...dekat2 situ...

after makan..my lil bro n 2nd adeq...temankan my mum...n me..went to old house..nk preparing my baju n stuff to go kolej...the new house doesnot have electricity...so..
duk umah lame...but I SLEEPOVER at syura house..nobody @my house... lepak2..and doing assignment...at her house...then tido..

p/s..my cat sulking(majuk)...she merely know that we will moving out ..n we dun bring her together..ujan2 pun..tak nak masuk umh lame...uhhu..sedih gaks...dun know where to put her..since DBKL state the rule for new house..do not bring pets!!compound rm 2000..uhhu...

ade sape2...yg interested nak tolong jaga my cat?????anyone??..

No comments: