Saturday, October 18, 2008

Unpredictedable Weekend


KAMI THE MOVIE WAS CANCELLED!!!

So,heading down toInstitut Generasi to take FLYERs and Infomation...
LONERANGER-Street-walking to MAsjid Jamek...Browsing and Shopping ALONE!!..it was bored+privacy+Dangerous... It is time of my own..
A moment later,i have decided to go BORDERS-The GARDEN,Midvalley...REading Book!!

in the Bus to midvalley

Finnally reached at Borders..say HI to my fellow old borders staff..meeting suzanna,sharina,muddy..

suzanna,muddy,n me..Suzanna dah Kamceng dgn Muddy....walawei...


muddy n her belonging-after work t-shirt

Since muddy lend me her laptop..i maximized it...i Used to help her download song...but currently the COMPAQ frequently shut down..i dunno y...it is been 1 week..it happened said muddy...we Need to send for services ...

while i was there..i have found this cute lil chinese boy..he is so adoreable...funny...talkative...we chatting and play Ultraman...Fire!Fire!Fire!

at 6.++pm muddy,suzana,n me went to Low Yatt..to send muddy's Laptop..n anyway..zahida follow us too...she(ZAHIDA) was the reason i was street-walking at masjid jamek alone....She telling me she was stucking in OPEN HOUSE from 3-5++pm...amboi2...uhhu..
at low yat

muddy n zahida at the back,do dicussion with the dealer telling all the problem

After having our dinner at LEMON food court(Lowyat)

muddy n suzaana eating moment

then heading Back!

me , muddy n suzana(at the back)


zahida n me

No comments: