Thursday, October 2, 2008

Blessing of 2nd day Raya

seconds day of Raya...

Optimistic!No matter what happened todae(2nd Raya)..swicth to positive!=p

Early in d morning ,me helping my aunties(saerah n senah)to prepared for the breakfast!
then we had one big happy family breakfast together!..hebat sangat!..

part of the picca!auntie saerah(owner of "Kriteria Boutique" n uncle M(he just arrived from working in dubai)

then chitchating with my few of my couziee(auntie senah's child)-hakim(form 5),hafiz(doing degree-doc @jakarta)..they are sooo educated wei!selalu atokks compare me with them..uhhu...Tahu la diorunk pandai!..watever it is!optimistic!!remember?!!then chat with puteri..later..my couziee-kak lina do the dishes..

puteri pose!she likes to play with the cats



then later on afternoon,my couziee(zam) invited for a ride to buy things in batu pahat..not buying anything pown!at last,he brings me jalan2 jew..then eat at chicken rice shop!..then back!Jammed n Lost!!uhhu..reached a litle late-evening!..Once arrrived at my atoks house..everybody keep asking where he took me to...stay dalam kete je..

myself in my couziee's car


my couziee-bro azam(MOst 33th years old-bachelor aka Heavy smoker)

Dinner- my aunties ,my mum,atoks,my uncles-basar,M cook for dinner..Buffets style!
Later..my auntie senah wanted to go back JB...then i took the picca for all the couziee...n again..my mp4 camera didnot work on d night mode!so,cant see the handsome male-couziee(bro azam,hafiz,hakim,helmi,little emir) n the beauty-female couziee(me n kak lina,puteri jew kot)hehe..


sessi bermaaf-maafan.

p/s jaoh berbeza...me&my family just ordinary people...they are all succeed!n riches!...

No comments: