Monday, October 27, 2008

oPeN HOusE Sis- ShAriNa.

Happy deepavali To all the Hindustism..

OPEN HOUSE @SG BULOH

27TH OCTOBER 2008

3 PM - 6.30 PM

I have decided to go to my sis-open house...even indeed i know..i will be lone ranger there..hohoho..Belasah jew..=p..At first,i have a little hiccup at home..even when my sis&my bro called i did not pick up...oh,my apologies to both of them!i dunt want them to know wat's i ve been tru at that time...ala...they wont even care pown...if i did tell or not...hohoho...i know who i am la... *wink*

The Multi-Foods was Super-Delicious!!yum-yum


One thing, i love about when i came to my Sissy house was...HER 4 fluffy cats!!saya sangat suka dgn kucing2 dia...*wink*...




End Of the warming open house..En ezz.drove me to KTM-SGbuloh..and of course my sis follow too...=)..

En.ezz(Big bro,my sis's bf) n me


me n my sis

No comments: