Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Muar n raya eve..2008

Last day before raya...
i wanted to go to expo-raya @Tanjung,Muar..Once i m here..mesti p visit!hehe..
in fact,me overimaged the ALAM'S STORY..mao tgk tanjung...owh tanjung...


one of the view

then watch Break dance


remind me of ALAM's story scene-

Suddenly i ve found so familiar with this one guy...mcm penah ku jumpa..tapi di mana ya...a guy yg boley makan oat jew...but he could not eat rice since he was little...how's he survive eeh..lupe nak tanya...
then later,baru teringat..someone whom know how to break dance..

He is MUhd EZhan,aka andi(5 jingga),and joe(ALAM's STORY)

so,here he is with my little couziee(kareem)n my little bro(right)

Picca blurry..

ni picca yg terang..hehehe

P/s malu nak take picca with him..he been surrounded by his male friend...segann...so .i send my lil bro for the picca..heheh=p...

at nitez!went to borong all the kueh at bus stand muar...but it's rainy..reeddaaah jew...lenjun!..went ther with my other couziee-girl(bakyah) n her bf,n her bf's bro..
reached home 2 in the morning...

No comments: