Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Blessing of Hari raya


YeeeaaaHhhhh Rayaa...!!
what's so special about raya??erm..i dunno..As for me...i
dun like to celebrate it!seriously!..i have my own reason ffor it..

But hey,Forget about it 4 awhile,since it's raya..so,give a try to Feel n celebrate the day!..

in the morning - me&family stayed at my auntie house while my auntie&family were visiting their relative at muar...i dun even put raya clothes on me..so no picca for it!..i was wearing tracksuit n flfyfm t-shirt in the morning..hohoo..then went for on9.n updating blog!..i was not feeling well,actually...lenjun ujan lastnite!remember?!

In the evening - Get dress to go my granny(ayah's mom) @ kG parit lubok..

at nitez- Helping my aunties(ayah's side) cooking the meal&wash the dishes for dinner..very meriah taw!!n after that my relatives play educated game-scramble same like Sahiba(malay version)hoho..i was not join them..just watched them played..i m too shy la..=p..


dark picca!.my mp4 camera blurry at nitez mode.(better than nothing)..


SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI

MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN

No comments: