Saturday, October 4, 2008

blessing of 4th raya

my 2nd sibling..joined us(me,my mom,my lil bro) for raya..
we were going to my uncle's house..pak long @taman cempaka,jb..then a few hours later,me n my 2nd sibling went to train platform to survey tickets

me n my 2nd sibing


since the train tickets was pack.then we off to larkin for tickets!..yeap..bought 4 tickets(cepat mudah ekspress) cost rm33 each..increase price up to 30%!..
after tickets!JB city square..my couziee-bakyah n my 2nd adeq..wanted to do shopping badly..hohohoo...


u know wat!tak de mood for shopping bile pakai baju kurung ni la..hohoho...sengal!..so,then..take picca merepek2 jew..hehe




later balik lor...all of all..none of them did buy anything!!...hahaha..

my couziee-bakyah n bro hakeem


my adeq n me


paid parking!


then heading taman cempaka..later pasir gudang...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when will you go online?