Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Upside Down world

WEDNESDAY...

LIKe oweys..my update delayed!been bz with my working, and my study. exhausted!!..
yesterday i had quizes for my entreprenuer subject.i only can answer a few of the question.uhhu..

later,i need to complete my assignment.i did not go on monday class.i did go to college but i did not attend the class..very d malas..=p..n ya MARA LOAN , giv us more elaun money.didnt know y..my matez asking me to quit the recent job.s we will be kaya..haha..i am not sure yet..n i need to think twice!!..coz i have to b independence!!..i cant depend on others..i need to earn it by myself...

as i dun noticed,i m gettin to like to be a bz gurl..i learned to be discipline (still learning).also,i dun have to think about the thing that i should not think...a lot of things happenned..and i dun have the time to settle down the things..uhhu..ya still i didnt get any news from my senior..she still mad at me..i reckon..uhhu..

anyways, VERY BUZIEST PEOPLE returned my call yersterday..asking why am i calling her..5 TIMES I called but she didnt pick up my call..sorry,tak dengar kate nya..Nevermindlah..i cant even remmember y i calling her on that nitez..even if i did..i m sure she wouldnt have time to listen...she's bz..there's alot of important things she need to be handle first..maybe next time...

what happened to my final year project!!i dun even started yet.i mean my part,i did not started yet..~3M LEARNING FOR KINDERGARTEN~..HAAaaa..still tak nampak the ways i want to do..uhhu..i need to find creative ideas..where would i find..??

p/s on monday..me watching the MALAYmovie..called CUCI..best!!

No comments: