Thursday, January 24, 2008

FRIDAY

It is friday!!..i had less sleep last nitez..Then woke up early in the morning to complete my proposal to be send today to my coordinator-pn nazuha..Next ,i go for on9..to check emails..it's been a hetic day..and i rarely on9..then suddenly ive received an offline ym msg..from my senior-ixoratasha..the msg said that dun get in touch her anymore..im sure there is sumthing i did to her...might be misscommunication n i terlepas cakap..uhhu.i was shocked at 1st place..then with the guilty feeling inside i reply d msg ,explain things to her n ask for her fogiveness..hope she read that..=(..~redha~

Later,after that,i dress up to go to college..to sent the proposal..drop by at Menara TM..to meet VERY BUZIEST PEOPLE..this time the security is more strict.kindly ask for my hp number..plak!!..next heading to meet her..44th floor.TM GLOBAL.it was like meeting the stranger again..since we're never meet for such a long time...aahhh..pape lah...I HAve
return back her book and give her belated bday gift and en ezz bday gift..cant talk much..since she is bz at that time..

straigh to my college..do some editing and printing!!..we are planning to go to zahida house @ KLANG LAMA.HER BELOVED FATHER PASSED AWAY..al fatihah..waiting for the guys back from solat jumaat at ieka house at pandan jaya..we take bus at maluri U40 and stop at pasar seni.WAITIng for zaorah and ayiee to go together.We take u68 to go to zahida house..am.

we reached at zahieda house @ 5.++ pm.it was me,my finalprojectpartner,ieka,ain,punjunk there..isma and acul reached early..and then..ask zahida how's things going on..i can see her sad face..and i know she is tough gurl..be patient ieda..u can go tru this..we are oweys There for u..makan2 and chitchat with her family memberS..then @7pm we heading back la..
take my things @ ieka house,have dinner with ain,my finalyearprojectpartner,and hisaym.eating kerang bakar which does look like kerang rebus..uhhu..naseb baik murah..after eating..go home to pantai dalam..n tido..today penat gilewr!!..

p/s= my hp rowsak..i dun have evrybody fon number..some of it still in the phonebook
in tha hp..uhhu..

No comments: