Monday, January 7, 2008

My ordinary day..i dunno why..i felt so bad today..tak tahu lewr..maybe i am not fully recovered..still a lot of things on my mind...i still seeking..the answers...who i am?Myself..and my future,my frenz..people around me...Things that will show me the way..to cherish the day by day...ahhhaaahhh..the time just not the right method at the moment..for the meditation..ape2 lah..
anyway..i dont have enough sleep last nitez..i dunno y..it happened couple of time this week..my head so ache..adesh..erm...entahlah...whatever it is...i met mix.fm roadrunner this eve..not so much freebiess...i just get magazine,drink and meal..
they were at bangsar LRt..just now..

THINGS TO BE DONE FOR GRADUATION
1)MUET
2)COMPLETE THE FINAL PROJECT(IT&ENTREPRENUER)
3)SUCCESS2..

Raise money...How?..WORK?...ERM....=?

AND I GET THE explaination from the VERY BUZIEST PERSON ON THE EARTH About what happened lately..the answer by email..at last i know what really happened 2 her,understand d situation.dah agak dah.overload works..pity her..hope things go well pasni..n sorry for misunderstanding i ve made..n doakn she cepat2 kahwin..hehe=p..

~~LINDA AND FAHRIN @ZEN MID VALLEY~~pic taken by muh adeq..(working at ZEN,MId valley)

No comments: