Saturday, January 12, 2008

Friday update..

i woke up early today..then i started to on9 on the early morning..No one was on9..Then i check friendster,myspace,my blog,email...i continued on9 till almost @ 12 noon..i Remember to ask my sista,..whether she will have time to hav lunch with me..sadly,she canceled it over again..bz!!AHAHA..cam tak biasa jew kne cancel.

Later i prepared to go to midvalley 1st b4 meet my partner 4 final projecct @ KL sentral..sending my form..HOPEFULLY I get that Job..huhuhu..part time only..

suddenly my partnerMates called to pick me up,ahaha..i was on my way to kl sentral..Too BAd!..then soon,Reaching at Kl sentral..Discussing!..NoT dating!!i bring along the Broadband..woohoo..!!=)..

after that,hit to danau kota..browsing!!but Later teringat kat my BRO's B'day..never knew what to give..then pusing2!!..found 1!!hehe...ape dia?secret!coz takut he is readind this..huahua..baca kew?..Then i was trying to find SHREk!!u noe,for my PartnerMatez up coming B'day!!..But sadly,none of that stall is selling one..Nevermind , i already buy other thing pun...AHAHA...

No comments: