Thursday, January 10, 2008

MAAL HIJRAH DAY..

what's happened in the morning..???..help my mum do the housework..=)..Later on,i get ready to MIDVALLEY..to find a job..Be there on evening for some reason..uhhu..
and then meet the boss!!..she said she will see how's things goes later,and inform me by sms.
after that,i went for browsing..went to 1st Level,2nd Level,3rd Level..serching for things..hehe..secreto.!!Then,my lil sis sms me..she said she lepak with her xschoolmate @pool..so,gerak p sane jap...in the early entering,people started to look "slack" at me....coz im d only one wear a tudung entering...arrghhhh...whatever!!then lepak2 with my lil sis n her matez.(lame tak jumpe dia,dah anggap mcm adik pun)..trying to play pool..haha..memang tak reti..uhhu..2gether asking about her life,new sem,result,famiy...and all that stuff lah..=).

after 6pm,my other frenz called..(ila)..
she wanted to lepaking with me...(i wanna know her breakup's story,uhuhu).she just broke up!!her bf IS PLAYER!!OPpss x-bfla..!!pity her..then meet her,lepaking and browsing 4 my "searching Things"..aha!!jumpe gaks..special tuh..cantik2!!hehe..afterward,listen to her story from A-Z...(WAlking to the GARDEN)..HEADING to the BORDERS..READING la beb..suddenly we chat with the border's staff..she said there's still have vacancy there(IN BORDERS).and a moment later,my frenz apply for the form..ahaha..insyallah if ade rezeki,ade lewr kan..


Few minutes later,balik...

No comments: