Saturday, November 29, 2008

Antoo Fighter Movie

Event = Watching ANtoo-Fighter ( Hadi Belanja)
venue = GSC Berjaya Times Square
time/Date = 4.30pm/29 Nov 2008

comment for the movie

SUPER-hillarious Movie!.the CGI was SUPER-awesome!storylines was great!Newcomers did a gud Job in Filming the film..


Bodyguard Left -Hadi ,me Bodyguard Right - humprey


We had Dinner at LOt 10 food court!-Picca after dinner-

Humprey n me


me and HAdi


Extraordinary Lepak-ing with Humprey and Hadi!kepala Antoo2 belaka..=p..
To Hadi - Thanks ,beb..Belanja eden..Boleh Amalkan selalu eeh..Jgn lupe bwk BodyGuard ko -Humprey selalu..Kang orunk kate kite p date laks...muahaha..
To Humprey - Jgn sedeyh!.Nanti krimas bley la minta Hadi belanja ko plaks..muahahaha..=p..

Overall,Lepak dgn diorunk boley uat aku jadi gile nak uat bisnes and pecah perut ngn lawak+cite masing2..CHEERS!Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kim slm hadi weh ekkeke cute sey

Anonymous said...

A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog

Anonymous said...

You these things, I have read twice, for me, this is a relatively rare phenomenon!
fishing net