Saturday, November 1, 2008

saturday me

saturday..gathering with ummi and sal..Planning for today..

1)midvalley - Outdoor&travelling expo.

2)watch theather near parlimen..forgot the place..

3)watch High School Musical 3

11.Midvalley- outdoor&travelling expo


sal trying out jacket




World Champion Game



ummi & i


sal & me

12.[x]watch theather near parlimen..forgot the place..Cancelled!Lunch @burger king
1


13.watch High School Musical 3,Time 7.15pm



3 of us


Supposely we have to cancell the movie..since i mmg nak tgk sgt2..then my friends pown agreed to watch it here..GSC mid was packed n fully booked!!arghh..thanks Darls!=)..u have made my day...=0

p/s HIGH school Musical was Awesome!!..Full of Musical!I love all the songs n the end bits!..super cool montaj!!..if only i could do it on my own...=)1

No comments: