Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Impak Maksima The Musical

Event = ImPak MAksimA The MUsical

Venue = Panggung Sari-Istana Budaya

Time = 8.45 pm -10.45pm


Welcome to IMPAK MAKSIMA THE MUSICAL


RM 80 Ticket!(after discount = RM 65.50)

Im Dying to watch the musical!Finnally,i have made it!..Hoho..i have zoom Straigh away from Damansara to Istana Budaya..weee..nak tgk sgt2!..reached there earlier...then,go makan2 first!..hehe..at 8.45pm the show started!..The Musical was awesome!!i Finally fall in love with the musical/theather...

The cats for Impak Maksima the musical


the casts for Impak Maksima the musical


Grrr...


erm..


the trio - with cat farish


p/s Really Had Fun..=)..coming soon show- puteri gunung ledang...sumwhere in Jan 09!..Mahu pegi enggak?..hehe..see the schedule&arrangement first..btw,thanks to sal & Ummi for accompanied me..=)..

pp/s ; Hope that i ll get bz for the next month too...cee how,Maybe and Maybe not v them(ummi&sal),maybe just me..handling on my own weekend-Life...muahahaha..*crapping around*.=p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!

Anonymous said...

If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
decorative fishing net