Sunday, November 2, 2008

Siblings Street Walking

Siblings street walking...

Event:Spca-World Animal's day @Menara KL& PHone Fair@Central Market
Time&date :3-8pm/2nd Nov ,Spca -3-6pm,central Market-6-8pm.






Here are the pictures of the event







me n vandal(Emcee for the day)


Adeq,Jom Balik...

b4 went home..my 2nd siblings texted me(she was at Bukit bintang)..wanted to go home 2gether!xde kunci!!..Since my lil bro dah merengek nak makan..we stopped at Central Market..Later,we,(me,n my lil bro)accompany my 2nd adeq to buy new handphone..Ade Phone Fair at central Market!Phone Sales!So Cheap(factory price)!!..so,after surving..she bought i-moblie(mp3,radio,camera phone)..it cost her RM299!so cantek!!..uhhu..bila laks my turn nak beli hp baru..uhhu

me n my adeq2

Owh ya!wanie's Bday todae...Happy 21th Birthday waniee..=)..she studies Final sem-diploma in UITM perak now..All the Besh,Girl!

me n wanie

"May your birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories&shining dream.Another Year Older..Another Year Better!"