Saturday, December 6, 2008

Meeting JFKJOhan...

texts between me & jfk..

JFkjohan = I am planning to be at the starbuck gardens bout 3pm or so m on d way
Ecahz = where is starbuck gardens?starbuck at borders or starbuck at level 2..anyway,will be there 2.30 pm..

Once i have arrived at the gardens

Ecahz = which starbuck then?
JFkjohan = Sorry rushing around.its actually an xfresh former staff/crew gathering at starbuck next to the bridge gardens.if u c me just say hi.i'm running around now shopping.

reached at starbuck the gardens..

Ecahz = i saw smashpop and the rest..but i dun c u,johan..there oweys next time anyway.happy shopping then.=)
walked tru to maxis center to paying bill at the gardens and bought magz&met Suzanna@borders!.
JFKJohan = No..I m coming..Staying there..

entering starbuck the garden..Bought Caramel Cream and wait inside for johan to finish with the crew..and ya spotted NADIA-flyfm in there too..She's ex- xfresher?Erm..now i know her little secret!..hahaha=p

Later just take picca jew..Johan is up for Sumthing need to make a move to sumwhere.

[jfkjohan ,me , nadia]Every1 is bow-ing for capturing picca v me...i know y..=p


from my mp4 left side - the xfresher


from JFKJOhan's Sony "Black" DSC T77 view

Back -Jason Goh, Muiz Rex Musadek (photos),William Lau,Edrei Zahari,Johan,Syefri Zulkefli .
Front-Jenifer Alicia Ooi,Azira Aziz,Albert Ng,Nadia-Flyfm

after finished enter-frame the gathering.. i m rushing to bought my sis's bday gift at midvalley!hope my sis would like d gift,though..=)

P/s azyan birthday todae!happy bday yan..=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Personalized Signature:贵州信息港休闲游戏中心,我爱掼蛋网,重庆游戏中心,金游世界视频棋牌游戏中心,南通棋牌游戏中心,贵港热线休闲游戏中心,淮安棋牌游戏中心