Thursday, March 20, 2008

maulidur rasul

Thursday update!

It's maulidur rasul..and holiday todae...NO class,man..!!yyyeeeeaaaahhhh..=)
went 4 shopping....went to TImes square with asyura...ever since syura's car still in d workshop.. we went TS by public transportation ..hehe..=)..it's has been an ages 4 asyu n me did not went out with public transportation...yee la...she's got her own car..mane lewr nak kuar naik public transportation with me kan..uhhu..whatever laaa..

Then we went to TAWAF all the retail stores in TS...perh...TIred lor..bough my annual dinner suit..at last!!then we went for makan..and the food made my peruuut sakit..adesh..!!

after lunch..went to Masjid Jamek...seeking for my tudung..

then..balik...revision for my exam tommorow...

thanks to asyu....for being my PA of the day....thanks to her too..for spending d day with me...feels like the gud old days in skewl dulu...hehe..

No comments: