Sunday, March 16, 2008

The CUrve EVent

THE CURVE EVENT..

Nothing much to say about it...
At that time..i wanted to laze around at BORDERS THE CURVE..c how borders the curve looks like..And i wanted to seek my fav book...s the book i wanted dun have in BOrders the Garden..THen saw,Street market...Browsing..

Then,i saw PSp GAmeshow..Lepak jap...TGk2...n saw my FYP partner..n his matez..
i ask him to take pic for me...hheehe.


The stage..

with so called "goku"..


the cosplays..

participants/Gamers @game's track..


PSP BOOTH

so that's it...
went back home..taking bus u89...But the bus dunt send me to Kelana JAya LRT like what the bus supposed to do..then pusing balik @ IKEA...What??uhhu..Then waiting for the another same bus..and after 15 minutes the bus arrived..and send me At KJ LRT..
From KJ Lrt to UNiversity LRt..then taking another bus to my homiez..

Got migrain and take pill then tido..

No comments: