Friday, March 21, 2008

cancelling day..??

todae went to college just to take my exam...

when i was arriving at college,my matez told me that sir have been canceling the exam.he has major meeting todae..uhhu..penat jew datang ...then went to makan.. ALONE...Then saw kak ain..hang up with her at BSN bank..hehe..i was doing my withdrawal la..then my driving teacher cancell my clas todae..uhhu..

another cancelling things...

Then after withdrawal..went home..my body is weak and tired...sleepy sum more...
Heading Back hOme..as soon as Possible...

Reaching at kerinchi lrt..
almost collapse..but me tahan..

so, tak larat...to my homiez..me heading to asyu's homies instead...so near at busstop ones...and i she need to see me too..ade hal..then...BOOm...fainted at her bed...totally tak larat..

7 pm heading back to my homiez...

No comments: