Sunday, March 23, 2008

full coverage of annual dinner

saturday update.!!!my annual dinner...
"CASUAL SPANKY NITE" with the theme SMART CASUAL..

VENUE = SERI PACIFIC HOTEL
DATE = 22 MARCH 2008
TIME = 7.30 PM - 12 AM
TICKET PRICE = RM20

I Came late to the dinner..it is because heavy raining at my place..i went out at 8pm..and reaching there by 9pm..taking the Lrt and star train,u know..the event went pretty well.i need to register before entering the hall..all student dress verry..cun n macho ones..n me sitted at table number 7.with my fellow frenz..(kak tun,kak lia,nural,ain,ana,jaz,suzanna,liza,fana,and nadia.uhhu..

We had live performance by bands of our college...they were all the talented bands.

notforgetting the meals of the nitez...so so lah..

at the end of the dinner the mc announce king and queen of the dinner..
me and(king of the nitez),mr amir..

me,sha-queen of the night,and hilal

pics of the nitez(with gurlz)..




pic of the nitez(with boyz)




after finished the annual dinner.we had problem with the car..along car breakdown again..uhuhu..delay a while...

then at 3am reached at homiez...sleep at 4.30am.woke up at 6am..for mentor mentee community at zoo melaka..i have to be in collge on sunday morning..by 7.30am

p/s ; i never plan to wear the same theme as my FYP partner tuh..SO STOP GOSSIPING US!!uhhu..

No comments: