Sunday, May 31, 2009

Syura Terkejut!!!


My First surprise party for syura! I have been sweating all the time for covering all from her!phewww.. Lucky Me.i had Dayah,her UITM's bestfriend was really good arranging everything cum inviting all their friends to attend the party!She is a Soooo Good MasterMind ...Dayah, i heart You..=)

me & dayah


1)asked syura to drive US to ampang park!(pity her,on her birthday also she need to drive)sorry asyu..i noe for our safety,it is better you drive..if me drive..aiyoo..could not predict what will happened next.
2)Reached at ampang park,me took asyu for mall browsing aka window shopping..she is so Happy to noe that me wanna buy her lunch at special restaurant..hehe
3) dayah asked me to delay asyu..covering for her late-came-friend. this is where i need to test my acting skill..hohoho..but at the end me willing covering up all that!
4) Bring asyu with eyes closed to the news-ktv!
5) Surprise!! Surprise!! Surprise!!..
6) She cried! Shocked!..wehehe=)
7) we've made it ,dayah...YEahhh
8) karaoke+eating time.
9) home.

this is asyu birthday gift.i gave her book - title :aisyah

No comments: