Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Besday Kak Midah..

EVENT ; Surprise Party for Kak Midah(idea Sal& oome)

DATE/TIME ; 8Th April 2009 / 8pm-9.45pm

VENUE : My Theater class-Camar Pesona ,Wangsa setia 4



Kak Midah or Her Full name is Hamidah Che Soh The oldest among Us(DRAMATIS student)!I knew her Since Our theater together - "Jamilah".she was our Leading Actress,Plays as "Jamilah" 3 Night in Aa row.. While me,played as Juriah ,Her lil sister who cares so much about her.


Nothing Much to say about her..As far as i had a reherseal & theater with her..

I should say...she is Very Talented+Friendly!I m still Wonder how she crying every night in every reherseal untill our Show at taman Budaya.How she do that??..*wondered*..Veryyy Profesional..=) and she likes Pink!that is why my entry have a little bit touch of girlie colours...hohoho...Overall,she gud!=)


candid snap L-R (M buhari,kak liza),(kak ika,kak midah,faliq(in white)),(sal,kak ika,kak midah)

Happy Birthday kak Midah!

L-R sal,Me,Oome,back(L-R)-Falliq,J.syam,Ali fiji,Qi-wan,Faiz-Followspot,Bob


The idea of this surprise Party came from salmieza..She is the master mind..she really gud at it,man..i have been surprised by her+oome on my last bday..=).. i tell you what..i m suprise & smiling From the starts till on my way to my homiez..They Just Very Gud when it came to this part..=)

Mind my Bad Quality Video(singing happy Birthday song)


ok back to the entry..The party conducted together with Oome and All Dramatis Camar Pesona.We surprised Her by off the light and when she came in,we rang the whisle and said..HHHHAaaaapppppyyy BirthDDDDDDDDAYYYYYyyyyy,Kaakkk Midaaaahh...=)..she like *terkejut* and like..OMG!...wee...=)

No comments: