Thursday, December 20, 2007

SeLaMAt HAri Raya Aidil Adha..(20 dec 2007)

celebrating my raya @ semenyih...seperate with my parents again..hehe..
i never planned to celebrate raya,with asyu's family...as i never had a spirit to celebrate the eve..But,ever since i do not have anythng while sitting at home..ive asking my mom to follow my childhood fren...altogether with my lil bro...and my mom gave the green light to go...

on Raya's eve..syura mom(which i called mak teh)preparing everything for raya,tomorrow,..rendang,nasi himpit,and do the housekeeping...and i do not have much to help..as everything was done earlier before we were arriving @semenyih...

Then on the morning..i woke up late..Oppssies..around 8am..penat..=(.then i have to queue up with syura's family+her lil relatives to iron my clothes and bathing..i tell you,the queue was too long...perh..

At last,after a while...me and asyu went down..makan2 thing..rendang mak teh,was superb!!my lil bro already went out for raya with syura's lil bro,syukri...
and,as usual,mak teh house never been quite without people visiting them..people came and go..visiting syura's family..and ya i did what i could do to help syura's family..even though i am not gud meeting a lot of people in 1 time..lagi2,asyu's relative..ramai jugek..

at 1 pm...
i felt sleep...too much eating!!!..lame gak...

after a while..
turun bawah, and i watching astro and borak2 with syura's family..

No comments: