Thursday, December 27, 2007

MEETING AND HANGOUT WITH SIS JULIA AND HIS BF, BRO AZAD


on 27th december ,after my class..ive heading to bandar tun razak.me and sis julia heading to mid to shopping!!!hahaha..NOT me k..i m so broke,time2 shopping nie..

anyway,we went out to buy bro azad birthday..n finally she bought a wonderful perfume which is my fav too..issey miyake..heehee..Lovely perfume to have..Later we went round the whole mid and THe Garden..and take break and have burger king.

at 6 pm.me and sis julia met bro azad..and hangout makan2,chitchating,shopping( only bro azad did)..then in a while..@9PM..Sis julia send me home..seperated with bro azad..kelakar plak..mcm main kejar2 sesame kete perodua putih...Gud 1!!=)

>what i ve learned on that day are..

1)everybody has to confront the conflicts in their life...nOT JUSt me..It's how u handling the conflict..whether u will survive or not...only u noe about it..and ya..u need sum1 to guide you...tru it..
2)stop putting much hope on people.be independent was not too bad..
3)Great day spent wit them...Feel like we're siblings.."so called bro and sista moment"..

p/s thanks 4 the sweet little yellow-pinky-greenie gift!!=)

No comments: