Friday, December 14, 2007

I am sorry...

This is a Late Update from date 24 November 2007.my streamyx is suck!! i could not go online for 1 month...N because of that i have delayed all my journal life in this blog.
iskh..but it is owkey then...i terminate streamyx and now i have much time now..and my new broadband works!!It MAXIS BROADBAND..ive gettin it at Pc fair (9 dec 07)..

ok2...Let back to the Journal...

after the Digi fu-yoh festival,me and my BestcollgeMate heading to Flyfm birthday bash At One Utama...The Party start at 8pm..
i Miss to DUnk with The DJ on the afternoon..be a lot of fun,at that time...





AS the Party started at 8pm..The music Started!a lot of performance in that nite.
me and my matez sitting in VIP place which includes meal n drink from TGI friday and also fFREE Beer ,man...No wonder ,they need 18th years old n above to be in the VIP place..


and the party went pretty well...a lot of smokers in the Vip place.and not forgetin Drinker too...including Malays...(i dun understand y)...

Later,after enjoying the performance i get tired..we go home afterwards

No comments: