Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Broken Soul

Hey 2009!

difficult time for me!I m Freaking DOWN! I AM DOWN!. nobody knew about it. It kills me A lot!!. myself broken. LOST!. Confuse! pain+ache inside me. Terribly hurt.

being so silent.so stress up.

i am so scared with what happened towards me. rase takut menyelubungi diriku waktu iNi. Trauma! Tapi aku tak mampu berkata ataupun bercerita.

I SO FRIGGGIIINNNGG SCARED!!!.

DEAR LORD, GRANT ME THE STRENGTH TO MAKE IT TRU ALL OF THIS.

sungguh aku tidak bermaya. TAK tertanggung lagi.Perlukah aku memikul "Ujian MU" ini hingga ke akhir hayat ku.

Aku Sujud padamu. Allahuakbar!

1 comment:

ummiiqbal said...

as usual. kalu kite stress n ada masalah, kite akan cari org lain. same things goes to me about a week ago.

for me, da things u can do is tell people around u about yr probs. if u want to cry, go on. bila dah cerita n nanges, ia akan lebih lega. trust me.

kalu kamu mahu cerita kat sy pon boleh.. just set da date n time..