Saturday, November 21, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY!!- PART 1.

ALHAMDULILAH. saya masih mampu menyambut hari lahir saya yang ke 22. it was the simple Yet meaningful celebration. ;)

I M blessed ;) Thanks every1 who wishing me that nitez. Love all of you ;). Mommy, I love you So very much!!;D

This is part 1 of the gifts i received on my birthday.

Enjoy the picca.



Black forest from my officematez - kak rusnita! Love Love..


My sis sharina selfmade baked macaroni. sangat craving for this since ramadhan month. Finally ade peluang nak rase. hikhk..had 1-2-1 moment with sis-sharina. giler lama xlepaq with her..It was Great! Love it.

This is the card on top of the macaroni box ;D

Suzanna gave me this. tak sangka dia nak belikan 4 me...Thanks suzanna. suke sanga cecelia Ahern ;D

Surprise by My childhood friend Syura and her Bestfriend -dayah. Ni kes balas dendam surprise party la ni. Now is my turn. Glad it's turn out to be BUBBA GUMP SHRIMP! DELICIOUS...;d

Dayah & Asyu took me to Cinema to watch 2012. Cerita yang penuh pengajaran..

to be continue...;)