Thursday, January 1, 2009

Tagged by ixoratasha!

a. 7 facts bout me :

1. i m so kecciiikk for my age!
2. i LOVE MassCom but taking Dilpoma in business IT as my comfort zone..yikes!
3. I m Difficult&Fussy When it come to Guy things.
4. Shy!Silent!Serious! kind of person.
5. Love taking Picca but still not owning any DSLR or Digital Camera except mp4 camera
6. Adore JOHAN FARIDKHAIRUDDIN-Jfkjohan So MUUuuuuCChhh!
7. Flyfm FreakaDDict!

b. 7 things that scared me the most :

1. My ALMIGHTY GOD- ALLAH S.W.T
2. Stay at home without key lock!takut kene rompak or rape!uhhu.Mintak simpang la.
3. Losing people that close to me.
4. People quarreling & Fighting ,Abusing mentally&physically.
5. Ulaaarrrsssss.
6. Lost memories
7. Alone in the Dark.

c. top 7 songs :

1. Family Potrait - Pink!
2. Jordie Spark -one step back the time
3. BunkFace -silly lily&situasi
4. The Fabulous Cat feat kombat -Lari
5. Neyo - Miss Independent
6. Selamanya- Razzi.Muz.Ik
7. Tak ku miliki - Zubira& JFK

d) 7 words that always comes out from your mouth :

1.kot?
2.ye ke?
3.errrm.
4.ape2 je la
5.aah
6.lebih kurang macam tu la
7.Bz kew?

e)7 things that're precious :
1. My life & akidah!
2. My Family
3. My Few Friends
4. My sister!
5. My stuffs(my laptop!Mp4!hp!Pictures!)
6. Mind(memories)
7. Freedom with permission.=)

f). 7 first times :
1. Feel the pain about Losing And still recovering (2002)
2. Working as waitress at home secret (2004)
3. watching Hindi movie(modse dosti karoge-Hritik roshan &rani mukherjee) on my first-time-mpvie in cinema(2002).
4. Using Handphone- ericsson ( 2003)
5. First time went to one utama with sis Julia n Bro Azad(2005)
6. Losing my purse&pendrive at college (2006)
7. First Love.Childhood friend.

g)7 LUCKY people that i tagged :
Tak nak Tagged sesape pown.!

1 comment:

Munirah Abd said...

anda telah di tag - sila layari blog saye


hey i dah change id ym tau
tak guna munnie59 lagi..
im using muniiera

rase dah invite dah??