Tuesday, September 9, 2008

interview spa

my mom's bday today!!appy bday mummy..(sempat bli kek,celebrate tgh mlm tdi dgn adeq nyew bday yg dah lepas 7/9..)hadiah my mum??secret!!=p

i gave elmo for my adeq

at the same time...interview in SPA for pembantu tadbir N17-peroperasian...

SPA Looks like so gerun eeh..

but HELL ya..it was gerun...i was travelling there by KLIA transit..start 6am...perh..early one!!..then reached to putrajaya sentral..around 6.15am..have my prayer..then wait for the buss!!...it's NADI PUTRA bus!!fare on rm0.50 sen jew..hehe..
i took bus no bape ntah...but all i remember the bus for route 200,300,400 like that...

so,ya...reached complex c 8.OOam..a lot of people queue up for the number...
i was like so takooot!!..coz gov interview was not be the same like swasta!!u have to know about the gov itself..hohoho...

here the chronicle of the interview
1) show my invitation letter for the interview-(penting!!,tak de nie,no entry)
2) wait for my name to be called..
3) once my name been called, have seat and hand on the documents to be check by the officer,n they gave me my number..
4) arrange my original document
5) enter the room...interviewed...
- asked bout my backgroung
- asked bout menteri name
- asked bout current issue
- asked bout the job scope
- asked bout spa
6) balik.....

wosh!!tough ones!!...
rase mcm tak de chance jew..uhhu

then that evening,break fasting...with ieda n kak ain @kg baru..Western!!HR steak House!!then lepak..tak p solat terawih...hehe..p dataran...it's been a while tak jumpe..borak2 kat dataran..

me,ieda,kak ain



Ok,that's for wrap!!

p/s so sesape yg nak tahu jalan p around kl nie,By public transport..let me know ok..
PUBLIC TRANSPORT JEW taw...i will help..insyallah..=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nape nk masuk gov? better u join private sector je la with ur cute mute english nie. org join gov bila kantoi bi je. hahah!

~daRLee ZuRiS~ said...

jeles ar dapat pgl intebiu
kite dok g exam asyik fail je
mengong sangat kot.huhuuu...