Saturday, September 20, 2008

Al-fatihah to Big Bro's Father

I had a Breaking News this morning...

My sis called to inform..that En.ezz's father Passed away..His father was having a stroke..i had an immediate shock and numbness about it..al-fatihah to his father..The funeral was held at Kuala Pilah-20-09-08..

My God comfort you,bro in your time of sorrow. I'm sorry ct didn't write sooner. me know 19-09-08 is a day that will live in Patriot history and even though I can't change what happened me want bro to know my thoughts and prayers always with you,big bro!


Semoga ROh Abah En,Ezz dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan di kalangan orang-orang yang soleh. Al-Fatihah.

1 comment:

Moe Nasrul said...

lol... Basil looks really tanned and i look like an imp :D heheeheheheehehe ahh sweet memories.