Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Johan Read my Blog!!=)


woow...i read about johan@twitter aka journal of JFK..evry time evry minutes.everyday..to get closed live update..hohoho...i m being like stalker a bit...being a curious fan jew...and suddenly i saw n read about him read my blog!!awesome!!thanks johan for dropping by spend ur bz time reading my blog...uhhu..TERUJA...=)..*jumping around*..i adore him so much...=)

To MY CAPTAIN DJ --->>JOHAN...my pleasure!!

wat's else happened to me todae..?working..online...went to pasar malam...watched OPRAH ..N owh ya..started to feel unwell...adesh...then..my senior-sis julia READ my blog and..said.."ct,kahwinla dgn JFK tuh...memang tak boley dipisahkan"...hohoho...jeles la tuh...=p...hehe..ct just adore him la...he already have GF..canteekk wei..=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

owhhh GOD..Please, get a life!..i'm not and will not jealous..