Monday, August 11, 2008

blue monday

Blue monday=P

working 1/2 day today!!went to my college to collect my convocation cards for my parents n do confirmation for my convocation attendance..meet up some of my friend who doing diploma/degree in kptm..

kak ain(DIPLOMA) n me


ana,nural,jaz,(degree trio) and ME


convocation's card

n not forgetting..todae got a called from Nazril.Idrus.com(aka sazzy falak's husband)
ask me to attend interview at their office!!but..suddenly,the secretary or maybe sazzy falak herself,said they needed someone with own transportation...uhhu..doomed before i even go for the interview..tak de rezeki kot...uhhu..maybe next time..uhhu

2 comments:

nads said...

hi ecah...

insyallah...ade rezeki cah dia lain mase....

papepun, nak wish happy convocation yaa...!!!

Alya Shaka said...

alahh baru nakkem salam kat sazzy tu..eheh