Friday, July 25, 2008

KRU 16TH ANNIVERSARY-BLAST!!


todae,i m not feeling well,kinda fever!!uhhu..then went to clinic to check up and request MC..yap i got fever..lack of rest kot!!.right after that,heading to astro with unwell body!!..wah!!..then went to KL sentral to meet up my Sis..need to hand over The KAspersky internet security!!..sempat gaks dia perli den nie haaa..hohoho..Suke yeh akak...?i call tasha n sal..they were fetching me there to heading to OU!!..it's been a while not meeting them..then lepak n lastly went to ummi house to prepared for KRU anniversary tonitez!went with public transport!!..

VENUE = RUUMMS KL
DATE = 25/6/08
TIME = 8PM

it was first time me went to a club in KL..wah gitu!!happening!!..its like dream came true...ye la kan...Nak tahu mcm mane suasana Club..but Not Clubbing OKkee..tak suke..Rookok and arak!!..

Host for todae..Daannny!!

adam in action!!

dafi and adam ( dafi sang adam song,adam sang dafi song)

the lima beb!

Owh my God!!i fall in Love with this duo music- SLEEQ!!(right syarif(Rnb) left alifp(emcee))..

LAdylike - KRU sweeden..

Flava

combine group..hohoho..the best part of the night was..when i could see adam forgot intifada-he even bring lyric on stage..funny adam nie..=p


okke,i went back b4 the show ends..10.30pm.kene balik with public transport lor..uhhu..my frenz's car brokedown..hohoho..balik jew totally badan panas..uhhuu..tido!!

thanks to ummi- my patience friend of the nite!!..

p/s KREDIT TO ALL THE PICCA RESOURCES!!..I DUN HAVE A CAMERA AT THE MOMENT...uhhuhu

1 comment:

*SiRibenMerah said...

I nak u tau yg I menjelesssssssss okeh!!!

menci2.. majok seminit =P