Monday, July 21, 2008

I M LOST AND DRAIN...


well, im back,PEEPs!!

writting with the eyes strain again!!7-8 hours of facing on the LCD computer at office then continue with laptop at home...what on earth am i doing this....stop now!ur eyes arhe in pain...forget about this blog..go , take rest!!..urgghhh ...watever...

I m not pretty sure y..It's like i'm addicted to on9 now.i dun know y..but indeed i hate it for other reason bcoz my eyes are in pain,yo...together fatigue a headeache...and hardly take sleep..and ya my eyes gettin more rabun,now...i can see the effect of it..i hate to wear my glasses..its makes me feel dizzy...(some people say if i feel dizzy,that's mean i need to add up my glasses power)..i dun want to...as matter of fact,no matter how much my power will,i hate to wear glasses which make me feel dizzy la..argh, HELP..any traditional way to help?GUIDE ME,PLZ.

alritez,it's seem those past few days i have incredible conflict in my own life..i wanted to scream,so i could reliaf..but nah...that's does not help me any..i m pressure my ownself when i think about my future!!..what i want to be...how i want to be for my future in 10 years ahead!!i cant simply just be like todae , for my 10 years ahead..totally creepy..i admit it ,ive made my mistakes before..and i dun want to repeat that again..as time goes by, i m trying to build something inside me,to 'gali',analyse and reaserch about me , and find my strength and my weakness...in other words, FIND WHAT TRUELY INSIDE ME,GET TO KNOW MYSELF,LEARN TO ACCEPT THINGS THAT I BARELY HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT MY LIFE AND BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT I HAVE..*ALHAMDULILAH*...OWH,HOW HARD FOR ME...

there's alot more things happened...n somehow im Lost IN MY OWN WORLD...

STILL SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS...HELPING ME TO BECOME A BETTER PERSON TO PEOPLE AROUND ME...ESPECIALLY MY FAMILY..

OWH,That's all about it now...my eyes are killing me...AND ya, I MISS my oldskewlBESTmatez badly...wishing her will be here...so,i wouldnt be SCARED to Confront this...we never been contact for an ages after our big quarreling!!!..

owh,what a long confession...STOP NOW..Serious,My eyes+HEADACHE ARE killing me!!..

No comments: