Saturday, November 3, 2007

३ november


it is saturday...

Just Get back from my Lovely sis's Homiez...@sungai buloh..P beraya ler...ape lagi.hehe
Me and my 21th years old matez,ila(used to work at JUsco together) p beraya..

and the taxi charged Us Rm8..(from ktm sg buloh to bandar baru)..DAMN MAHAL!!..

MENU FOR LUNCH
MEALS = FRY&BAKED MACARONI(YUm2,my FAV)
DRINK = GRAPES...
COOKIES = TAT COOKIES AND ALMOND LONDON(eat my fav only,because i'm not Cookie's Lover)..

then lepak2,chitchatting,watching tv,Laughing..with my sista n my frenz(even sumtime she was bzzing with the textin)

n ya,suddenly,i talked much than b4,Humoring,& Laughing...She(my sis) must be wondering why...didnt she?wHAtEVER!!=p...all this while my sis knew how ive behave when i'm in front her...uhuhu..*Shy*

i guess that was me kot..maybe!!(it's hides inside me so long)hahaha..Now it's Reveal!!for temporary period only...

No comments: