Saturday, October 20, 2007

31 oct 2007


Haih...what a long gap i have!!..uhuhu...never get a chance to write anythings yet!indeed, a lot of thing happened around me...My thoughts of the World....My precious thing to write...

i have some technical problem with my streamyx broadband..The Led ASDL is blinking2...its cut out my connection Broadband and Delayed part of my Blogger thing....i Never get a chance to upload my new pictures @ www.ecahz.lifelogger.com ..everything are postpone!!what a Mess!!..
I love writting..(to express my feelings and to excell mY ENGLISH,Of cOzz)..and Taking or snap pictures..betul2..=)

since Now is my hectic weeks...My Final is just around the corner!!..FINAL PROJECT!!ASSIGNMENT!!!EVERYTHING NEED TO BE SUBMITTED B4 MY FINAL 12/11/07...pLUS I DUN Have study Week!!waaaaa....Damn!!...How to divide my Study and final project....and to achieve my mission...to gain GPA with 3.5...wah...i need to figure it out my self..

Think2!!!wash ur Brain ecahz!!

and ya,Last but not least...i was attending my Lecturer's OPEN HOUSE (PN ZURINA)...tHE FOod was a Way too Gud,peeps!!cedap2!!!..



p/s Credit to my friend Ana 4 let me use her pc and INTERNET connection!!...

No comments: