Sunday, June 21, 2009

Frustrated!!!

RESULT IPTA - DEGREE IS OUTTTTTT!!

I M NERVOUS!!...Dupp ..Dapp..Dupp..Dapp...
Beep! ... *on the screen*

TAHNIAH! Anda telah berjaya ditawarkan program pengajian seperti berikut!


Wo!! Thanks God! my Prayer came TRuuuuuueeee!!syukurrrr....=)


BUT!!

tHE SAD sTORyyy started after the Offer Letter sent to my Home!! I COULD NOT MAKE IT bcoz my parents did not allowed!!!I M SO FRUSTRATED+MOANING+SAD+CRYING+MOODY! UHHUUU..

HOW MUCH I WANTED TO PERSUADE MY DEGREE N IMPROVE MY LIFE FOR BRIGHTER FUTURE!!ohh..sad!FOR few DAYS i had unstable+headache mind! even in theater class i m not focusing at all!
uhuhu..even NOW! Me Tak BOLEYH TERIMA THAT ME TAK DAPAT SAMBUNG DEGREE..I FEEL LIKE A LOSER!!! SERIOUS TALKING HERE!

While at OFfice, everybody is "membebel-ing" at me for not future my studies!together with my bosh!! Ouchh!! they were So concern to me!! frankly speaking! iTs makes me so STRESS OUT!!...uhuhuhu..

I M A LOSERRRRRR!!!

P/S DEAR LORD , I PRAY(*HEARTFELT*) TO YOU THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE AFTER THIS!

pp/s Thanks to ALL who gave me their opinion on my c2ation!! especially to my SisDear...it's the hardest decision i ever made!..='(

No comments: