Saturday, May 31, 2008

syura birthday gift???

syura bday is just around the corner...

since i offduty for the day...i m planning to get something for her...
i went to sungai wang..supposely i went to with my frenz..not zahida this time...
kecian her,nonstop hang out...so,let her rest a bit...

reached at time square,it's alreadty couldy..it's gonna rain...
my frenz tuh,still didnt show up...until it's raining..my frenz didnt came...sms my frenz...n my frenz inform to be late a bit...Thus,i just do the shopping alone..
very berani...uhhu...

after the whole alone-observation in sungai wang...i found medium-big blue CJ7...so,i bought it..it's kinda limited edition actually...ever since syura fav color is blue...it's makes thing easier..i just bought it,then...

i went home...syura fetch me at kl sentral...i have to hide the cj7 with my sweater..
hehehe..if not,it wouldnt be a suprise lah...
she need me to accompany her to buy cake for her n her lil bro (who share the same birthday tommorow31 may) celebration at her parent's home in semenyih..

at midnight..i hand over the gift to her..n she like it so much..she turn 21 years old,then..APPY BIRTHDAY,ASYU...=)..

No comments: